The A.L. Painting Co. Advantage For Professional Interior & Exterior Residential Painting
- A. L. Painting Co. professional house painters carefully apply your paint, stain, varnish or other finishes
- A. L. Painting Co. professional house painters make paint or finish choices based on durability, ease of handling, method of application and the homeowners desired residential painting results
- A. L. Painting Co. professional house painters skillfully prepare all surfaces enabling the paint to adhere properly
- A. L. Painting Co. professional house painters ensure a smooth painting result by removing any remaining paint with a variety of stripping methods (including sanding, wire brushing, burning, water or abrasive blasting)
- A. L. Painting Co. professional painters wash walls and trim to remove dirt and grease, fill nail holes and cracks, sandpaper rough spots and brush off dust
- A. L. Painting Co. professional painters artfully mix and color match selections to fulfill the homeowners individual painting requests
- The choice is clear, if you want professional residential house painting, call the interior and exterior painting experts at A.L. Painting Co. today.
What to Expect From a Professional House Painter
– House painters apply paint, stain, varnish and other finishes to homes.
– They choose the right paint or finish for the surface to be covered, taking into account durability, ease of handling, method of application and the customers’ wishes.
– Painters wash walls and trim to remove dirt and grease, fill nail holes and cracks, sandpaper rough spots and brush off dust.
– Painters also mix paints and match colors.
Your House Painting Questions Answered
Our team makes sure that the vents are covered and we request that the homeowner shut off the air during the interior painting process.
Yes. Spraying is a faster process.
We will cover all stone and brick areas to protect them from the paint being sprayed.
You will have the same results from both techniques. If you choose the spraying technique we would suggest spraying with 2 coats but that would depend on your budget.
It should be hand brushed for better protection of the wood. This also goes for home that have masonite siding. It is always better to hand brush wood.
After the painting we go through and clean the windows and make sure they open and close smoothly.
An an epoxy polymer is a tough plastic-like material. These are used to make chemical and water resistant adhesives, auto finishes, and paints, especially for interior commercial and industrial wall and floor surfaces.
When exterior paints aren’t capable of enduring the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, the unfortunate results are faded colors and a weak skin that allows damage to the building material underneath. Ultraviolet rays tend to deteriorate paint binders. The binder remains as part of the final paint film, holding the pigment particles in place. Most exterior paints contain resins that are naturally resistant to UV radiation. Look for an exterior paint that contains UV inhibitors or pigments that absorb or reflect the sun’s damaging rays and keep from reaching the substrate under the paint film.
Dark colors typically fade faster than light colors—this stands for interior and exterior.