Exterior House Painting Coupons
Click On Here or Image For Coupon
Must present coupon after estimate.
Coupon may not be combined.
Choosing Exterior color(s)
– The simpler your house, the fewer colors you’ll need. For an elaborate Victorian, plan to use four to six colors.
– Light colors will make your house seem larger. Dark colors or bands of trim will make your house seem smaller, but will draw more attention to details.
– For some accents, consider using darker or lighter shades instead of changing color.
– Avoid extreme contrasts. Choose colors that are related.
– Study color samples outside, but never in direct sunlight. Bright sun will distort the color.